Waverley Mitsubishi's Response to COVID-19
Is there any health risk coming to the dealership?
- We use medical-grade cleaners to wipe down all counters, door handles, chairs, and stations several times daily.
- We’re ensuring diligence in cleaning high traffic areas.
- We are encouraging frequent hand washing and use of hand sanitation stations.
What if I am unable to come in to shop for a vehicle?
- Our digital showroom is available 24 hours, 7 days a week at www.waverleymitsubishi.ca
- All of our new and used vehicles are viewable on-line.
- Our experts sales staff are available to perform video chat/virtual walkthroughs with all vehicles.
- Financing and pre-approvals can be completed online or on the phone.
- We have a dedicated staff to take your calls. They are ready to get you the information you need from the comfort of your home.
What if I am unable to pick up the vehicle I just purchased?
- One of our friendly staff will deliver your new or used vehicle to you.
I need to get my vehicle serviced. Should I be concerned?
- We will wipe down all vehicles with medical-grade cleaners prior to delivering it back to you.
- All service advisors, appraisers, and parts counters are wiped down after every customer interaction.
- Cashier stations are wiped down several times a day.
- Our courtesy shuttles are sanitized after every trip using provided sanitizer.
- We only use disposable shop towels. Towels will not be re-used after each use.
March 17, 2020
Subject: Coronavirus COVID-19, Care and Precautions
Dear valued customers:
The rise of coronavirus COVID-19 in Canada calls for great consideration and precaution. The well-being of our community – customers and staff alike – continues to be our number one priority.
Vickar Auto Group is committed to ensuring safe and healthy facilities in order to provide you ongoing superior service.
Knowledge is our strongest asset; as such, we would like to share an update on how we are responding to this public health emergency. We are continuously monitoring this rapidly evolving situation in order to implement the most effective policies and practices to address concerns. We regularly communicate situation updates to our staff and provide officially guided suggestions for health and preventive measures.
Other initiatives include:
- Advanced cleaning efforts, particularly for common areas and high-touch surfaces.
- Having an ample supply of paper products, hand sanitizer, soap, disposable disinfectant wipes.
- Removing magazines etc from waiting areas.
- Social distancing, limiting physical contact including no-handshake greetings/partings.
- Postponing all business travel, and conducting remote video meetings rather than in-person.
- Human Resources and Workplace Safety & Health Staff on call 7 days per week to address concerns.
We can all contribute to the well-being of our community by heeding public health official recommendations and Government of Canada travel advisories and notices at all times; including any requirement for self-isolation and staying home if feeling unwell. As such, we would gladly reschedule any customer appointments to accommodate health and wellness concerns.
Currently, there are no planned facility closures and we strive to minimize any potential disruptions to our operations.
By following public health official guidelines for preventive measures, together we will get through this pandemic situation. Additionally, we express our sincere gratitude for all the medical professionals, first responders, and public front-line staff for the immensely valuable work they do to support the community every day!
Vickar Auto Group, “Where Customers Send Their Friends!”