Winter Tire Program
Winter in Manitoba can be... well...tough. And long. And if there is one thing you need to roll through those months, it's proper winter tires. At Waverley Mitsubishi, we want to make your winter as sweet and safe as possible, which is why we partnered with Manitoba Public Insurance in the Winter Tire Program.
What is the Winter Tire Program?
It's a low-interest financing program on selected tires of up to $2,000 per vehicle for eligible Manitobans.
Eligible tires will display this symbol, as endorsed by Transport Canada.
When you finance winter tires, you may also receive a financing for the following associated costs:
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Addition of studs to tires (some limitations apply)
- Mounting and balancing
- Storage costs (if paid during initial purchase)
- Switch over costs (if paid during initial purchase)
- Wheel alignment
- Nitrogen fill
- Valve stems
- Shop supplies
- Applicable taxes and fees
For more information, please contact us. We would be happy to help you get the right tires for your vehicle!